THE CALISTOGA CONDOMINIUM
2225 California Street, NW
Kalorama, Washington, DC
Project Architect: Cunningham + Quill Architects
Project Design: Carina Lopez Lagrotteria
Projected completion: Mid 2014
The Calistoga is the ultimate example of a modern luxury in a historical natural setting in Washington DC’s most coveted neighborhood. Crafted to belong and expertly engineered, The Calistoga integrates natural elements into interior spaces.
The residences feature open space designs with contemporary kitchens, luxury baths, state of the art audio/visual (a/v) and home entertainment technology. The Calistoga is truly a boutique property, offering only nine (9) exquisite condominium residences.
The Calistoga is nestled between Dupont Circle, Woodley Park and Georgetown. Downtown Washington, DC is only two (2) metro stops south on the Red Line. With the convenience of a multitude of local amenities, a wonderful location and a deep sense of community, Kalorama provides an unparalleled quality of life opportunity.
Sheridan-Kalorama is noted for its park-like setting, large single-family homes, spacious and elegant pre-war condominiums and co-ops, and prestige as desirable addresses within the city limits of Washington, DC.
The area is accessible from the Dupont Circle and Woodley Park Metro stations, as well as various bus lines. Kalorama Triangle is bordered by Connecticut Avenue, Columbia Road, Calvert Street, and Rock Creek Park. Sheridan-Kalorama is immediately southwest, located between Connecticut Avenue, Rock Creek Park, Massachusetts Avenue, and Florida Avenue.
The Calistoga Condominium is a new 5-story, 9-unit condominium including an underground garage as well as several parking spaces located off the rear alley in the restored historic garage known as "the oldest garage in DC". The 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences range in size from 900 SF to over 1,850 SF.
Residence finishes include:
- Almost 20’ of floor-to-ceiling windows along the living rooms
- Window treatment pockets on all windows
- Penthouse units feature private balconies and roof decks, including hot tub-ready installations
- Wide-plank white oak hardwood floors
- Recessed lights with dimmers in select areas
- ELFA closet shelving systems in all closets
- Two-panel solid core doors
- Omnia stainless steel door hardware
- Technology: All units are pre-wired for cable TV, satellite TV and high-speed Internet, flat panel TVs & state-of-the-art home entertainment systems and security systems
- Individually controlled HVAC systems with 2nd Generation NEST® Learning Thermostats
Bathroom and Kitchen finishes include:
- Hardwood Contemporary Classic kitchen cabinetry
- Restoration Hardware pendant lighting in kitchen
- Under cabinet task lighting
- Stainless Steel Bosch® cooktop, dishwasher, microwave/oven and vented hood
- Stainless steel Viking® Professional or upgrade built-in Sub-Zero® French door refrigerator
- Full-size Washer & Dryer
- Silestone® Quartz kitchen countertops
- Marble countertops in baths
- Restoration Hardware® bath cabinets, vanity tops and sinks
- Marble bathroom tile and mosaic tile in all bathrooms
- Kohler® Purist plumbing fixtures including dual-flush toilets
- Kohler® Purist hand shower and rain shower combination in all master bathroom showers
- Kohler® Purist bathroom accessories